Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bad Romance

*Currently loving that song... GaGa is a freak and I don't understand her but her music is great! If you haven't already, listen to her song Speechless. She wrote it for her dad and it is absolutely FABULOUS!

I am still here.. although just barely. My apologies for the recent abandonment. My life has been going non stop and I dont think I will be able to breathe until this time next week when I am at home for 5 WHOLE WEEKS! Cannot wait. I am just about done with 2 of my 4 classes. I have a final Friday and one next Tuesday. After I hit publish on here I am hightailing it to the library. That place really sucks the life out of me but I wont get work done otherwise so I am pushing through!

Hanukkah starts tonight at sundown! We have become very lax the last 5 or so years with the holidays. We haven't been lighting the candles and we haven't gotten a Christmas tree (my religious status in a future, possibly controversial post). This year with all of us being at college until next week I wonder what my parents will do. I know they are getting antsy for us to come home.

MUST GET TO STUDYING THEORY OF COMPUTATION! Doesnt that name just sound vile? It is every bit as awful as its name. But next week I am a SECOND SEMESTER SENIOR! My goodness how time flies. My professor for this class is retiring after this semester and he was joking about how time is not linear, and I couldnt agree with you more. My life is definitely on an exponential incline, going faster than I would have ever liked or imagined!

Happy finals to those of you still in school and Happy Holidays to all!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on finals - I just finished mine today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i left you something on my blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! I love that song as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I absolutely love/obsessed with that song and I love the video as well! Hope finals went well for you!

    ReplyDelete