Thursday, November 4, 2010

Puddles.

It is a very rainy Thursday over here. How about where you are? It is days like these when all I want to do is to curl up in some comfy clothes with a blanket and a good book. Last night, I purchased Portia's book that I mentioned a few posts ago. I started it a little bit, but was too tired last night to read too much. Even just the prologue was very striking and deep, so I am looking forward to hearing her story.


Made a few snap decisions yesterday in the form of Rue La La purchases, a shirt and jacket from the always fab Michael Kors. Both great pieces at great prices, so I am pleased with myself {unless they don't fit.. and because they are final sale, I will be bummed}. 



Cute, yes?

So far this week I have gone to the gym every night and I am already feeling better. A good friend of mine told me earlier this year that she just got to the point where she had to make working out a part of her routine, and I have liked my routine the past couple of days, and intend to stick with it. Granted I am pretty sore since I made a big leap from essentially no physical activity. I was going to take last night off but my new gym friend sent me a text saying she was there so I went as well. I walk to my gym so I really have zero excuses for not going. I am going to take tonight off since I am meeting my trainer tomorrow. I caught a glimpse of him in passing last night and am now a little nervous/intimidated. 

I can't recall if I shared this with you all before but my favorite girls got me the cutest gift for my birthday back in August. They know that I love anything with my monogram on it, so they got me this adorable desk calendar. Little did they know that I had been eying it myself for a while! Each month is printed on a different patterned card stock. I love the pink and orange for November. I want to try and come up with something clever to do with them once the month is over, any ideas??

You can purchase one for yourself, or for someone else, from Dabney Lee, along with other adorable goodies. {Lucite stand included!}

We are so close to the weekend, yay! Hope your days are going smoothly, and that you are having much dryer weather than me!

1 comment:

  1. Ew -- it is rainy here, isn't it?! What a terrible day!

    You could totally use the little calendar cards for scrapbooking...do you do any of that?! I love to scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete