*Don't mind the Blackberry quality pictures! :)
So here it is, not so much a vanity I would say, but my girly little corner atop my dresser. This dresser sits in between two windows so I have a nice view as I get ready in the morning. The mirror perfume tray was my grandmother's. It used to be in their bathroom and I always remember looking at it and playing with the fancy perfume bottles when we would go visit. I am glad that I now have it to remind me of her. I hope I am not the only one who uses various perfumes at the same time {not the same day, I just mean that I rotate depending upon how I feel in the morning}. I definitely change them with the seasons, and my favorite right now is Twirl by Kate Spade. Also, the charcoal sketch from Venice hanging above the dresser was my grandparent's. It hung in their den amongst some other pictures of their travels, but this one was always my favorite. Another treasured piece. And of course, my monogrammed jewelry box. My sister and I received matching ones last year for Chrismakkuh. I believe my mom purchased them from Pottery Barn. The etching in the glass is hard to see from here, but its there I promise!
Of course my bathroom is filled to the brim with face, hair, and nail products, but I really appreciate the simplicity of this little slice of my apartment.
Only a few more hours separating us from the weekend! Anyone have anything fun planned? Not too sure what I am going to do tonight after my first session with my trainer, fingers crossed that he doesn't kick my butt too much! Or maybe that is what I should be hoping for? ;)



Good luck at the gym! Nothin better than a great workout. I hope to make it to ZUMBA tonight!
ReplyDeletexoxo have a good weekend girly!
Love your pic on the side, you are so pretty! Love that white watch in your jewelry box too :)
ReplyDeletelove that organization... very inspirational! hope you're having a lovely weekend in the city! xoxox
ReplyDeletei feel the same way about my little organized corners. my bathroom may be a hot mess, but my little organized area make me so happy!
ReplyDelete