I am SO excited! Just got a text from one of my sorority sisters C who is now living in Manhattan asking for my address so she could send me my invite to her holiday party! I was getting sort of bummed looking at all the posts about holiday party dresses and not having anywhere to go. My office is small so we don't do anything big for this time of year, but I am told there will be a dinner at some point. I think its great that she is sending out paper invites. I know that the e-vites are the easy and efficient way to go but I am excited that my first grown up holiday party is coming complete with an adorable {so I've been told} invite in the mail. And who doesn't live snail mail?! This girl sure does ;) And now the million dollar question... WHAT ON EARTH WILL I WEAR?!
Speaking of paper correspondence, I am trying to decide which cards I like to send out to my girlfriends this year. My parents are going to be sending out our photo cards to all our family friends but I wanted to do something on my own. I really am loving the following options via kate spade:
Option #1 {inside says 'and a partridge in a pear tree'}

Option #2 {blank inside}
Option #3 {front says 'spike the punch' & inside says 'have a spirited holiday'}
Any votes, which one would you be most excited to receive in your mailbox?
ETA: I was just informed that it is an Ugly Christmas Sweater party. Wardrobe crisis averted!!

No comments:
Post a Comment