My family is ALWAYS behind the curve when it comes to our holiday letter/card/picture. Some years I want to write it, but then I never follow through. I think my brother should write it, he is a journalism major after all, and he is pretty quick witted. Mom usually ends up writing it, but we always scramble around at the last minute getting it done. Last year we took a picture of the three kids all in our college sweatshirts. It was 7:30 in the morning, freezing cold, and forget the fact that I was pretty hungover, whoops. Well this year... thanks to all of you bloggers out there who are on top of your game and have talked about how you will be tackling this challenge, I decided to take the liberty of designing our cards on Shutterfly! I opted for the non-denominational flavor, but for those of you who might want a strictly Christmas card, there are plenty to chose from! I was even more excited to find out about their giveaway! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
I chose a picture of the five of us from my graduation party in June, and have narrowed it down to the following two options:
#1
#2
#1 is my favorite, but we will be putting them to a vote when we are all home for Thanksgiving break, which I was reminded this morning is next week, wow!
The possibilities with Shutterfly are endless! I remember years ago we made my grandparents a calendar with photos of my siblings and I and this would have been much easier than doing it ourselves. So for the holidays, and beyond, Shutterfly really has all bases covered!
I love shutterfly! And the first one is my favorite too, so cute!
ReplyDelete