Wednesday, November 17, 2010

pre-teen dream.

While I realize that yesterday I was against the preemptive arrival of the Christmas spirit, I couldn't help popping this bad boy into my CD player last night on my drive home from work...

 
I am not ashamed in the least. I still carry a serious torch for these 5 boys, and listening to this CD really brought me back to middle school. Granted the entire thing is scratched and I could only make it through half of the songs before it started skipping, but I love it. All this hub bub about NKOTB and BSB going on tour is really making me want an NSYNC reunion to happen. How great would that be?! I wish I could find my Hanson Christmas CD, that was another great one.

Just got a text from my sister and we have officially begun the hardest part of the Holiday season, the hunt for what to get my mother for Hanukkah. She is the hardest, yet easiest person to shop for. She will usually say something along the lines of "All I want is for the three of you {brother, sister, and I} to get along all the time." How frustrating! And also, how impossible. I feel like she has most things she would want or need, she is always going shopping so it needs to be something that she wouldn't necessarily pick out for herself, maybe something my parents can do together? Any good ideas for parental gifts? I am really stumped this year!

4 comments:

  1. I can't help with the whole gift thing BUT I agree that an NSYNC reunion would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED that CD! Wow! Bringing back memories for me! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom always said crap like, "all I want is a card and a hug" so one year I made her a card and gave her a hug and she got pissed I didn't give her anything.

    Lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete