Tuesday, November 16, 2010

open letter day.

Dear Laptop Repair People,
So much for 10 business days, we are going on three weeks here. But then again, thank you for my unexpected break from technology. 
Love, Me

Dear Pigeons,
I know that I have a really great view and I am cool so you obviously want to hang out with me. But this purring noise that you make when it is WAY TOO EARLY in the morning, has got to stop. There are plenty of other windows for you to perch on.
Love, Me

Dear Skin,
I know winter is upon us and you are feeling less than your best, but lets get it together. I am washing, exfoliating, and cleansing you so what if we work together here, deal? 
Love, Me

Dear Thanksgiving,
I am sorry that everyone overlooks you. There are already Hanukkah and Christmas decorations up in the lobby of my office, which I think is quite preemptive. I am very much looking forward to some green bean casserole next week. Keep your head up!
Love, Me

Dear Facebook,
Creepy does not even begin to describe the new 'friendship' page. I don't think that world domination should be your goal anymore. Quit while you're ahead.
Love, Me

Dear Sedu flat iron,
Not sure what everyone was raving about... my hair feels like straw. You will be sent back shortly, sorry I'm not sorry.
Love, Me

4 comments:

  1. Too funny. Love your letters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo agree with your "Dear Thanksgiving." I heard Christmas songs 2x today on the radio!

    And I do not know about this new "friendship" page...please explain. I think I may be too old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a wide to block that friendship thing on fb?? It's REALLY weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! Especially the Thanksgiving letter. My fave holiday is Thanksgiving, so I'm bummed it gets overlooked too.

    ReplyDelete