Monday, November 22, 2010

monday to friday.

Short work week, woohoo! Today is Monday, tomorrow is Friday. 5 day weekend, sounds fabulous to me. I keep forgetting that I no longer have a 6 week vaca in the middle of the winter to look forward to. Real world, you are cruel. College kids, embrace your long breaks. They run out after 4 years.

Two posts, no comments. Is this thing on? Bueller? 

Anywhoooo... this past weekend was too much fun. I went to the Notre Dame vs. Army game at Yankee Stadium. It was cold, but a great time. 


Cousin M and I at the game! {note the ruffles on the jacket}

View from our seats!

Hope everyone had enjoyable weekends and you have even better Thanksgivings. Relax, eat some good food, spend time with your loved ones! I know that is what I will be doing!

4 comments:

  1. You were at the ND/Army game?!?! How much fun is that!!! We were watching from the couch. After the VT game. Lucky dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So busy to comment!
    Very jealous you went to that game! I didn't even know about it...I would have so been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, we're still reading! i'm there with you on the winter break thing - it keeps escaping my mind i can't be a lard for 4+ weeks. UGH. have a wonderful thanksgiving.. we must meet up soon! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. look like you had a fun time at the game!

    ReplyDelete