Friday, November 12, 2010

Holy Friday, Batman!

The always wonderful Kate is hosting a giveaway! The winner will receive a monogrammed scarf from Marley Lilly! Check out their website for tons of adorable monogrammed goodies. 

We made it, another week under our belts! Cannot even believe that Thanksgiving is in two weeks! What I really can't believe is how fast 2010 has gone by, but that is a whole post for a later day. 

A little something funny for your Friday...

  
I purchased the Boscia Black Mask a few weeks and this stuff is really great! Figured I would join in the fun and post a picture of me using it.

And now for something sad... 

That would be my refrigerator.... Looking pretty collegiately empty I would say. I hate grocery shopping, I have been putting it off all week, but I think I have finally reached the end of the line. To the grocery store I go this evening. 

Happy Friday everyone, hope your weekends are fun and also relaxing!

3 comments: