Thursday, December 30, 2010

Looking Back on 2010.

Stole this list from Teddi @ Jewish Girl in Wasp's Clothing. I thought her list was pretty all encompassing so here goes...

Accomplishments: graduating from college and moving out on my own.

 {my favorite picture from graduation that my sister snapped of me!}

Decisions: opening up and showing my face on this here blog, closing some doors for good, realizing that my choices are MINE and that they might not please everyone.

Moments: sobbing watching the firework display from the academic quad in College Town, PA but knowing that I had the best four years anyone could ask for, turning the keys to finally open my very own apartment. 

Movies: The King's Speech, hands down the best movie I have seen in a long while {highly recommend it still!}.

Presents: A quilt made of all my college and sorority t-shirts, tickets to the Nutcracker, I wasn't expecting either one and I am NEVER surprised.

Songs: Everything by William Fitzsimmons, the entire Battle Studies CD by John Mayer, Dirty Talk by Wynter Gordon

Travels: a quick 24 hours in Nashville for a job interview, I wouldn't count it as travels but I definitely want to go back now, a wonderful week in Hilton Head, SC with my favorites in between finals and graduation, Boston to visit my good friend R.

TV Shows: Glee, Mad Men, Modern Family, good TV is finally making a comeback!

Words to Live By: "Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give." 

Here's to a great new year! See you all in 2011!

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing year you have had! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have had a fabulous year! Cheers to 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be hard to top such an amazing year. Cheers to a fantastic 2011!

    ReplyDelete