Friday, December 17, 2010

workin for the weekend.

Happiest Friday everyone! My oh my did this week take a long time to end! The Nutcracker was wonderful. We had great seats, but it must be me. No matter the venue or the show I am at, I am always seated near the most obnoxious people. This little girl kept asking her mother a thousand questions and the mother would respond, but not in a whisper. So frustrating. If she is not old enough to understand, maybe wait a few years before you bring her, but that's just my opinion. 

 The stage!
 
This was the scene out my apartment window the other night when we got our first actual snowfall. It was only about an inch, maybe two and NO ONE was freaking out. There was still bread and milk on the shelves at the grocery store and people weren't ripping their hair out like the world was coming to an end. Oh right, that's because people in New York know how to deal with snow unlike those Virginians {who I still love}.


 

C is en route to NYC as we speak. I am really excited for her visit. Hopefully the weather cooperates, but I am armed with gloves, scarves, and my camera! FINALLY! I went so long with keeping it in my purse and never using it, and now that I am wanting to snap some photos, I have been forgetting it at home. 

Hope you all have wonderful, warm weekends! Cannot believe that this is the last weekend before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment