Thursday, December 23, 2010

traveling tunes.

Now that my iTunes is in working order... I have created a pretty ass kickin' playlist for my flight tonight. Below is a little snapshot of my musical companion. I have my car picking me up probably way too early, but I am flying out of an airport I have never been to and it is the holidays and maybe if I'm lucky I will get some TSA groping action?! {I kid...}

+ The entire Forrest Gump Soundtrack 
{arguably the best movie soundtrack ever made}
+ Grenade - Bruno*Mars
+ Whats Wrong With Them - Lil*Wayne ft. Nicki*Minaj
+ Whip My Hair - Willow*Smith {coolest 9 year old on the playground}
+ Hey Soul Sister - Glee cast version
+ Very Merry Christmas - Dave*Barnes {amazing voice}
+ Southern Girl - Amos*Lee
+ Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason*Aldean ft. Kelly*Clarkson
+ What If - Jason*DeRulo
+ Hang With Me (Acoustic version) - Rob*yn 
{because who didn't love her back in 1998?!}
+ Lights - Ellie*Goulding {another great voice, very original}
+ Where is The Love? - Black*Eyed*Peas & Justin*Timberlake 
{because it was only 69 cents on iTunes and its so good!}
+ Been There Before - Hanson {i still love them, i am not ashamed} 

You might be able to see now why more than one friend has told me before that I have the worst taste in music, but hey... I like what I like, which is clearly everything from oldies to country to rap and back again. The only music I don't listen to is heavy metal because lets face it... that's just noise.

Also bringing this along... 


I had been meaning to read this book for a while and now with the movie coming out I finally purchased it a few weeks ago. Looking forward to starting it!

Kudos to me on my travel outfit today. I am comfortable, yet presentable looking, without appearing as though I tried really hard to get dressed for this airplane. There is a chance I could meet Prince Charming in the airport terminal, so I certainly can't show up in my pajamas.

Happy Christmas Eve Eve to you all! Safe travels wherever you are headed, near or far!   

4 comments:

  1. The Help is such a good read! I just reread it for the 2nd time and it is just so good!! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know about that book!! Ive been wanting to read it for a long time but havent gotten around to!

    love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the playlist!

    xoxoxox
    c of sweetseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your blog is adorable!! I'm a new follower :) LOVE "The Help", reading it right now!

    ReplyDelete