Monday, January 3, 2011

not what I expected.

Greetings from 2011 everyone. I must say that the new year did not start off on the foot that I intended it to. My paternal grandfather passed away New Year's Eve morning. We had seen him in the hospital on Christmas, but he was heavily sedated. I am hoping he somehow knew that we were all there. He was expected to get better and had been taken out of ICU but then took a bad turn. I will be heading back upstate on Thursday to be with my family for the weekend. I will be back to posting early next week. Please keep us in your thoughts!

7 comments:

  1. awww hun I'm so sorry! I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts! Hope you're doing okay and safe travels

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your family. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that your New Year started out on a hearbreaking note :( Thinking of you, and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry...thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your loss. I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss, you are in my prayers!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete