* Why does food have a sell by date? I think its primary purpose is to confuse me. If its in my refrigerator by that day, how do you calculate what the eat by date is? I don't want to have to guess these sorts of things.

* Gwyneth*Paltrow and Sophia*Bush have come forward revealing that they are related to victims of the shooting in Arizona, Gwyneth being related to the Congresswoman herself. Kind of makes you wonder about all the people you are related to, even distantly doesn't it?

* I am about to start studying again for the first preliminary exam in my chosen career field. I took it in August and did not pass but also did not prepare. I have no excuses this time. I think I am going to need you all to keep me on track with my study schedule.

* Anyone else as sick of Sarah*Palin as I am? I am thrilled that her show was not picked up for a second season. This has nothing to do with her political leanings and everything to do with the fact that she is annoying.
* Still loving my Mac. I should have made the switch sooner!
* A televangelist is blaming the repeal of Dont*Ask*Dont*Tell for the recent bird deaths. Puh-lease!
* I cannot wait for Spring. Urban and Antrho are just teasing me with their catalogs that arrived in my mailbox last week.
Well, I think that just about empties the noggin for today. More insight into the mind of MLD next Wednesday!

Thanks for making me laugh out loud! (specifically your last note about the bird deaths). Good heavens!
ReplyDeleteI am a Repub, but I gotta tell ya. Sarah Palin annoys the sh*t out of me. Almost as much as Bill Clinton does ;)
Congress caused the birds to die? Holy cow. Some people are so close minded and stupid!
ReplyDeletePS - my word verification was "migratory" Is is a sign from God? Ha.
ReplyDeleteI read about Gwyneth and Sophia online--so sad! Good luck with your exam!
ReplyDeleteI can not wait for spring either. Cold weather is killing me!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the studying. Palin is super annoying!!
ReplyDelete