Thursday, January 13, 2011

Giveaway Time!

Hello everyone! It is finally time for my first giveaway! Hooray for reaching the 75 followers mark! After a bit back and forth I have come up with something that I hope you will enjoy. I happen to love Long*champ as I know many of you do as well. The bags are durable and versatile and I have one in every size. One lucky winner will receive...

 
this adorable red Long*champ coin purse! As well as...

a $25 gift card to Nord*strom!

The rules to enter are as follows:
You must first comment on this post *AND* become a new follower or already be following for 1 entry.
You will receive 1 additional entry for blogging about this giveaway on your blog. Please let me know when you have posted!

You have until Friday January 21st to enter. Good luck! I am so excited to finally do this so I hope you are all excited as well! :)

59 comments:

  1. ps. I'm blogging about this giveaway today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented at first saying I was a new follower, all while thinking, "I know I've been a follower of this blog for a while now!" Then I realized that the reason it said I wasn't following you was because I wasn't signed in. Blonde moment.

    This is a wonderful giveaway! I just love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blogged about it! Love the coin purse BTW!
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the giveaway, I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. {new follower} and I am loving your blog- Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great giveaway! I got a LC bag for Christmas and would love that little addition!
    I am a follower...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw a blogger (My Two Cents...before I spend it--love her) blog about your giveaway. How could I not enter? Longchamp and Nordstrom= my two favorite things! As a matter of fact, I am in need of a new Longchamp so the gift card would help tremendously! I am traveling to Belgium to study abroad come Feb and a new Longchamp with a cute little Longchamp coin purse would be ADORABLE!

    I am a new follower and so far love your blog!! I am def adding it to the list of blogs that I read everyday!

    good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous giveaway! Thank you!

    I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could not live without my longchamp bag(s)! They are a must. I love the giveaway and thank you! I am already a follower. I will blogging about this today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a new follower! Love your blog and congrats on your first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. just found your blog and became a follower!

    posting about your giveaway too

    www.saycheesekac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new follower! Can't wait to read more : )

    Britt

    Politics and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  13. great giveaway! i'm a new follower and so excited! xo

    kentuckyblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a new follower! Found your blog through Say Cheese KAC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found your blog through My Two Cents! Love it (coming from another VA gal)! Great giveaway...Nordies is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm reallllllly excited to tell you that i'm your 100 follower... congratulations!!
    and thank you for hosting such a wonderful giveaway, i'm super excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great giveaway! I am a new follower, just found out about your blog from someone who posted about this giveaway.

    I've got a giveaway going on now, too. www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  18. New follower, love your blog!!! Thanks for hosting this amazing giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  19. New follower, great giveaway & I love your blog! I also blogged about the giveaway here

    http://collegegirl-abf.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute coin purse!! Love it... plus, i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a new follower!

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a new follower!! And I love the purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. New follower!! :)

    What an amazing giveaway!

    I blogged here.
    belleinbows.blogspot.com/2011/01/girl-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm a new follower. Can't wait to read more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just became a follower and I LOVE this coin purse!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great giveaway! I just became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh and I just blogged about it over at my page too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Already a follower! What a fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm already a follower--what a fabulous giveaway! I'm a HUGE fan of Longchamp AND Nordstrom. Way to pick at a girl's heartstrings :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm a new follower and new blogger. :) Love your blog and what an AWESOME giveaway! Hope I win!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this giveaway!! Longchamp makes the greatest bags. They are easy to store and clean, and add a special touch to any outfit!! Oh, and your blog is great. I love the layout!!
    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, and I'm a new follower...and a fairly new blogger as well! If you have any decorating/organizing tips to help me make my page more appealing, I would greatly appreciate it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. i'm a followerrrrr! i will post something too and comment with a link :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. New follower here! Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  35. new follower, long time reader :)
    blogging about it this afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. just found your blog, love it!! following :0)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome giveway and even better blog! I will be sure to add this on my page!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am follower and LOVE your blog!!! Yay for a great giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. What an adorable blog!
    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm a new follower! Love your blog! And love this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm a new follower! Love your blog. Thanks for a chance to the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am a new follower!! Love your blog already!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm a new follower :)

    juliem@nc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the coin purse, would love to have one :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cute blog, I'm an official follower and I'd LOVE to win!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm a new follower! Excited about this giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Please count me in for this giveaway and as of tonight, I am a new follower of your blog!

    That Longchamp coin purse is so cute and I'd use the gift card toward a Longchamp bag. I've been wanting one in navy blue for the longest time.

    ReplyDelete
  48. love longchamp and love the blog!!! :)- I'll be sure to share the give away on my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete