Wednesday, December 22, 2010

oh, happy day!!

I was all prepared to write a post last night entitled "Blogging From My Couch As Opposed to My Office Because I Finally Got A New Laptop After The 2 Months Of Headache I Had To Endure" but alas I spent my evening organizing my iTunes. I am the least organized/OCD person on the planet except for when it comes to my music. When I used to burn CDs way back when before the iPod I would organize my CD case and then keep a running list of each song on each CD. So last night IMMEDIATELY upon taking my pretty new Macbook out of the box had to take all my music off of my external hard drive, delete the duplicates, and figure out which 40 songs that were on my iPod were not on my computer. All is complete now... but could I sound any crazier?! {I am also weird about the volume level on TVs and such. The volume must land on a level ending in an even number or a 5.} I am loving my Mac so far! It isn't anywhere near as scary a transition/not really scary at all as I was making it seem and since I don't have projects to do anymore in my post-undergrad life, this is purely a leisure machine. Welcome back to the world, MLD!
 
I NOW HAVE 75 FOLLOWERS!!! Once I return from my crazy holiday travels, I will be hosting my first ever giveaway! I can't even believe that I have one reader, much less 75 so this is going to be good. Thanks to Jill for being follower #75!

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty OCD about my iTunes as well and can't wait to get my Mac so i can reorganize everything! i have over 10,000 songs so it takes me a while, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we will have to get together when the holidays are over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your OCD music thing =) at least you know what you do and don't have. I always swear I have such and such music but then don't...apparently I need to tell people what music I want or download it haha

    ReplyDelete