Happy Wednesday friends! Half way to the weekend! This will be short and sweet because I am beyond swamped today, and probably for the rest of the week.
*Nutcracker tonight with my friend E! Going to a nice dinner before and I am sure the show will be fantastic! Thanks for the tickets madre, you are the bestest. :)
*I somehow made it through college thinking I hated the elliptical? Mind you the gym on my campus was always swarming with girls decked out in sorority letter tees, iPod buds securely in their ears, pony tails flapping to the elliptical beat. I don't know why I thought the treadmill was a better option but I have definitely seen the light.
*It is absolutely freezing out. I am never content with the seasons.. in the summer I crave fall clothes and in the winter I crave shorts and tank tops. But this being my first New York winter and the fact that I have never ever lived this far north, I may not make it.
*I think that hand washing dishes is absolute torture. I realize that sounds pretty ridiculous but I have never been without a dishwasher and it has been a serious adjustment. I think I would rather clean the toilets than do the dishes.
*Went to the Apple store last night and I am pretty much sold. Once I get that check from Horrendous PC Company in my hot little hand I am marching right over to purchase a new MacBook. Woohoo!
*Seriously regretting not purchasing an adorable mustard yellow sequined tank from JCrew this weekend. I can't help but imagine all the cute outfits I could have put together with it and I cannot seem to find it online.. boo.
*The fact that there was a song in 1990 called the Humpty Dance is only slightly outrageous. I miss the 90s!
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

Now that song is stuck in my head!
ReplyDeleteHopefully that tank will show up somewhere...If I like something in a store I will leave and if I think about it for a few days I always go back and get it!
I thought the SAME thing about cleaning dishes by hand...then I moved into the house I now live with my husband...he thought it was completely NORMAL NOT to have a dishwasher! WHAT?! Ugh I loathed doing dishes...3 years later, it isn't so bad since it's the 2 of us and we do them almost immediately =)
ReplyDeleteOh dear...the dishwashing comes up again. So many loves are b*tching about that lately....me included!!! I always thought I was the only person in the world without a dishwasher. I've never NOT had one, until now.
ReplyDeletenew follower here :) can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! and hang in there about the top...I'm sure you'll find something even more spectacular soon...though J.Crew is hard to beat! xoxo {av}
ReplyDelete