Friday, April 15, 2011

these are my confessions.


i confess... that i cut my gym workout in half last night in order to make it to the nail salon before it closed.

i confess... that this act was completely justified due to the fact that me toes were in dire need of a pedicure.

i confess... that i still need to go to the grocery store and my apartment is a disaster. i have different piles scattered throughout the whole place. 

i confess... that it is going to be a struggle to be productive today. this week has been killer.

i confess... that there is kashi cereal all over the floor under my desk because i don't eat cereal in a bowl with milk like normal people do and sometimes it flies out of my hand.

i confess... that this is post #191 and there will be a GIVEAWAY at post #200.

i confess... that i love these shoes, although i think they are a little strange from this angle.

i confess... that in six weeks i will be in a bathing suit. woof. gotta hit the gym hard. must not repeat confession #1.

i confess... that the Caps better whoop up on the Rangers tonight!
 
Happy weekend everyone! What are your plans? Get outside, enjoy the weather {if it is nice where you are, its going to be rainy here}, unwind, be selfish. 
It's your weekend after all!

9 comments:

  1. I totally understand making a run to the nail salon, it's a sacrifice that needed to be made. haha Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done the gym skip to get a pedi numerous times. Cute toes are more important then a firm tummy. Ha. I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, love it! i can't remember the last time i went to the gym (which is horrible, because i used to go 5 days a week religiously!). and that's too funny about the cereal, i have little honey nut cheerios scattered around my floor because when i pour it a few always fall and i'm too lazy to pick them up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for shoes like that! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've cut gym workouts in half before for less important reasons than that ;) these confessions just made my Friday so much brighter! I'd also really love the Caps to win ;) Not much in the way of plans for this weekend, but after a weekend away last week, I'm not complaining! Enjoy yours! xoxo {av}

    p.s. be sure to stop by soon and enter my {ode to france giveaway}!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bathing suit time, eek, don't remind me..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah these are really funny! I love how you relayed the last one back up to the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mental health is just as important as psychical health! Your toes are worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your shoes - they're so cute! I put off going to the grocery store until the last possible moment.

    ReplyDelete