Tuesday, April 19, 2011

raining on tuesday.

*Title sung to the tune of Raining on Sunday by the gorgeous Keith Urban*

I am back today to report my feelings on William & Kate! I personally felt like it was too much crammed into two hours. The beginning was great and then suddenly there are 10 minutes left and they scrambled to fit in the proposal and it was over. I guess I never realized that they were living together in a flat before they were dating and then lived together in a cottage their last year of college. I am not in the least bit old fashioned but I can't imagine that the Queen approved of this living situation? He is the future King after all. In other television news, Gossip Girl was back last night. I haven't been much of a fan lately, but I think last night's episode was a good turn of events. That cousin of Serena's is going to cause some trouble. And why doesn't Vanessa just leave everyone alone? And finally, Glee is back tonight! Yay Yay Yay!!!

I am currently on a hunt... I want a cute pair of slouchy boyfriend cut denim shorts. Have any of you tried this look? I don't want them to look too baggy and unkempt, but I feel like they could be very flattering if the fit is right. In my book, shorts that are too short and tight are just not okay.

really like these from Gap.

or these from Lands' End Canvas. 

I will probably swing by the Gap sometime these week and try on the first pair. Second order of business after these shorts is a pair of white jeans. Can I pull them off? Most likely no, but I am willing to give it a valiant effort.

 Any new/new to you Spring/Summer trends you are looking to try?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't worn shorts (even to work out) since college I think. Not a good luck for my legs. I do love white jeans though! And I just bought jeans from the Gap yesterday. Long and Lean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to try on the first pair and let us know what you think! I was so excited to see William and Kate, but I also heard that it's not too great. I'm hoping to catch a repeat one day this week!

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog that you should check out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts exactly on the William and Kate movie. One minute they were broken up and the date on the tabloids was 2008, and the next minute they were getting engaged. The movie was so cheesy but I somehow couldn't turn it off and sat through the whole thing. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following! I really love Lands' End Canvas, might have to look into these shorts...

    ReplyDelete