thoughts on a friday aka some things i've come to know in the past 7 days.
- no matter what it is: pizza, toast, or cake it will always fall butter/cheese/icing side down.
- regardless of the entire row of empty treadmills behind or in front of me, someone will always pick the one directly to my left/right.
- your sports team is more likely to win if you are not watching.
- boys are strange. very strange.
- the forrest gump soundtrack is the best of all time. i challenge anyone to prove me wrong. it cannot be done.
- hairdressers will ask you if you want to keep your length. regardless of your answer you leave that place with at least an inch less hair than you came in with.
- hitting the snooze button five times will always make you late.
- even if you're late there is always time for a dunkin donuts iced coffee.
- just when you think spring might finally show up to the party, here comes an overnight freeze warning.
- regardless of the week you had, waking up and knowing it is friday is the greatest.


Why is that the Yanks always win when I'm not watching? haha
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on pretty much all of these- especially the 'snooze button'! Definitely evidenced by my being late to work by 15 minutes this morning ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a fantastic weekend!
This post is sooo true! Hope you have a great Friday and wonderful weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with all of these! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteYes yes and yes. I agree with you, especially about the hairdressers.
ReplyDeleteThe Forrest Gump soundtrack is the most played album I have - it is.so.good.
ReplyDeleteAnd there is always time for Dunkin' coffee :)
I agree with you on the hair length!! She alwaysssss says "I didn't do anything to the length, just took off a tiny bit" and I walk out with muccch less hair!!
ReplyDelete