Wednesday, April 20, 2011

somewhere out there.

Apparently there are 169 or more of you reading this right now, which still blows my mind that anyone wants to read about little old me. If you are in fact reading this, I invite you to come out from behind your Google reader and leave a comment. Introduce yourself, where are you from, what do you do for fun. And if you are reading about me, I want to read about you too so if I am not already doing so, leave a link to your blog!


In other news, I am really itching for some warm weather. It is 44 degrees out right now and the sky is so grey. I feel like I am continuously complaining about the weather and for that I apologize but it is such a struggle. Please come out sunshine from wherever it is that you are being held captive. I am currently loving all the pre-made outfits Anthropologie is featuring. It really takes some of the guess work out of putting different pieces together when they have already done it for you, dontcha think? 

 

Have a great Wednesday! xox

17 comments:

  1. anthro is the best! i always drool a little when the catalogue shows up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the Anthro catalogs styles different prints and colors together - I'm always tearing pages out for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. come to texas, sister! we've got a high of 88 today...and it's only gonna get hotter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I hide and don't comment regularly! I will be better! :)

    I'm Baily, I'm a free-spirited Florida girl with big dreams and a struggled past but I have Jesus in my heart, vinyl records of music therapy to get me by, and the best friends and family in the world. Plus, I have awesome blog friends that let me go into "blog world" when my reality gets tough! I'm obsessed with my boxer, Millie, and I am a Tarheel and Crimson Tide psycho fan! I love sports!

    Looking forward to getting to know you better. Peace & Love!

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those outfits! ADORABLE! Your blog is JUST as cute... i hope you can come see me, www.krystalbowman.blogspot.com
    i also have a giveaway going on right now, so be sure to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you on the weather! This weekend I'm switching out sweaters for summer clothes so the temps better cooperate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need that blue top! Seriously so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are finally having some lovely warm weather here in Smalltown, VA. Hope you are getting some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥ Oh.. Nice post.)) Love your blog.)) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I have to admit that I am not a regular commentor despite the fact that I love to read your blog. I come from NY, but go to school in Chicago (quite a culture and weather shock). I just started blogging less than 2 months ago and already love the community that exsists here. When I'm having a rough day reading someone elses's post or recieving a comment is usually all it takes to cheer me right up. Besides that I love to sail, surf and do all things relating to the water, so I canNOT wait for summer to be here already.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for de-lurking!! ir eally hope people delurk from my blog this week -- i'm almost at 500 followers and would LOVE to get there before the end of the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the de-lurking picture! I love your blog....and would love for you to check mine out! :)

    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...traigo
    sangre
    de
    la
    tarde
    herida
    en
    la
    mano
    y
    una
    vela
    de
    mi
    corazón
    para
    invitarte
    y
    darte
    este
    alma
    que
    viene
    para
    compartir
    contigo
    tu
    bello
    blog
    con
    un
    ramillete
    de
    oro
    y
    claveles
    dentro...


    desde mis
    HORAS ROTAS
    Y AULA DE PAZ


    COMPARTIENDO ILUSION
    MLD

    CON saludos de la luna al
    reflejarse en el mar de la
    poesía...




    ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE MEMORIAS DE AFRICA , CHAPLIN MONOCULO NOMBRE DE LA ROSA, ALBATROS GLADIATOR, ACEBO CUMBRES BORRASCOSAS, ENEMIGO A LAS PUERTAS, CACHORRO, FANTASMA DE LA OPERA, BLADE RUUNER ,CHOCOLATE Y CREPUSCULO 1 Y2.

    José
    Ramón...

    ReplyDelete
  14. love, love, love anthro!
    I've been following for a couple months but don't know if i ever left my link, it's:
    heyygia.blogspot.com

    have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. delurking! Loving those outfits & looking forward to warm weather this weekend. You can see my blog at http://suzstreats.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha, all so true! And I love catching up on your blog - always so genuine and honest.

    Would love to have you over at Mrs Rosie Posie too - take a read and enjoy!
    http://mrsrosieposie.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete