I dont really know what I thought I would gain out of writing this blog, but I can assure you that it was never support from people that I had never, and possibly would never meet. Thank you for the kind words on my last post. Tonight is my second session with my therapist and I really think that this is going to be a positive step for me. As crazy as it my sound, I can already tell that I am thinking and feeling more and asking those tough questions that need to be asked of yourself during a time like this. How did I get here? Where am I going to go from here? I think I have been hovering over the possibility of what this blog can be, and quite possibly who I can be. I don't know that I have been my true authentic self on here and I think if I let the walls down, this could actually be a great vehicle on my path to wherever it is that I am going. So today, not sure why today, but I want to rip off the blogging band-aid and just be me. So this is me.
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago


you are so beautiful! what a lovely, heartfelt post. i'm so glad you shared!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE being able to put a blog with a face!!! Looking forward of what is to come...
Hello pretty! It's so very nice to meet you :)
ReplyDeleteOf course, this comes from the girl with the white box over her face! It's more to protect my friends than me though...pink swear.
You ARE beautiful. And I sincerely hope that visiting with, and talking to, your therapist helps you see what we see when we look at this picture :)