skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wee Bit!
Hopping on the Wee Bit of Me Wednesday train this week! Here goes...
{one} grilled or fried?grilled. i try to stay away from fried food but sometimes its just too yummy!
{two} if you could change one thing about where you live, without worrying about money, what would you change?i just moved into my apartment about a month ago so i dont think i would change much! i need to get something to hang over my couch though, the wall is huge and bare.
{three} what is your favorite time of day?i am definitely a night owl. especially now that i have a huge window, the night time view of the skyline is awesome!
{four} what’s your favorite cereal?i have never eaten a bowl of cereal with milk in my life. im weird, i know. but i do like the kashi go-lean almond flax cereal, i usually have that with vanilla yogurt for breakfast.
{five} do you open your mouth when you put mascara on?yessss.
{six} if you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?don draper, but only if he would love me and ONLY me and we all know that he is not capable of that.
{seven} what are your favorite pizza toppings?pepperoni and veggie. i did have a stellar meatball and ricotta pizza last night though, YUM YUM!
{eight} are you a heavy or a light sleeper?i would say medium... i usually stay asleep through the night but sometimes my internal clock wakes me up.
{nine} what is your favorite board game?anyone else remember dream phone?! i loved it. "he is NOT at the mall."
{ten} what star/celebrity do most people say you look like?jordin sparks. i dont agree with that one though.
OMG! Dream Phone?!? No you did not! Hahah, I love it. What a blast from the past. I had totally forgotten about that game. You just made my day = )
ReplyDeleteHHAHA OMG. Dream Phone. How funny! I totally forgot that game -- I used to play it with my friend Lucy ALLLLLL the time! :)
ReplyDeleteI do not like cereal! I eat it maybe once or twice a year. And usually that is just because I am craving milk!
ReplyDelete