Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Getting over the hump...

Oh hey Wednesday, I wish you were Friday, but I guess that's not your fault. Here it comes again, Wee Bit About Me Wednesday! Enjoy :)




{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
when i 'snuck out' of  a friend's house in high school. when it came to sneaking out of my own house i just went out the door, my parents never knew.

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
presently it would be pension plans so my job would be less stressful. every time i understand the rule, along comes 500 more exceptions.

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
cruella deville

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
never, wouldnt that be great though?

{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
definitely the lion king.

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
just because people have different or conflicting ideas does not make one right and one wrong. differences make the world go round.

{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
 I've lived in this place and I know all the faces
Each one is different but they're always the same
They mean me no harm but it's time that I face it
They'll never allow me to change
But I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong
I'm movin' on
-Rascal Flatts

{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
when i am in the middle of 10 things at once, papers get all strewn about but when the tasks are finished, everything goes back to being orderly.

{nine} have you ever had surgery?
i had really bad ear infections as a child so i had three sets of the little plastic tubes that they put in kid's ears.

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
polar bear for sure, i love them. and i would build him a big ice playground.

1 comment:

  1. I still have to post the bad date stories! I have just been so busy to get them together...I will!

    My favorite Disney movie is the Little Mermaid!

    ReplyDelete