- What's so smart about a Smart car? I think they aren't smart at all considering if you were to get in an accident with any other car you would certainly lose. Is the amount of gas you are saving worth your life? I'm going to say no on that one.
- While it may not be all that athletically significant, I have now gone to Zumba the past three Wednesdays. Going to progressively add another day a week until it becomes a part of my routine.
- I cannot decide which is worse, doing the dishes or doing the laundry.
- My cable company is fighting with Fox so I am without channel 5 until the situation is resolved. That had better be before next week's Rocky Horror episode of Glee.
- I am bummed that ABC canceled My Generation after only 2 episodes. I really liked it and found it to be very relatable.
- Mad Men finale... WHAT THE HECK?! Oh Don, you've really shocked me this time. As Joan put it so well "It's not like he is the first guy to marry his secretary." We will see how long this lasts. Poor Dr. Miller, I really liked her and she was good for him.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this look. Must invest in a pair of oxfords as soon as humanly possible.
-image via The Zhush
*Found a cute pair on Piperlime, they may find their way into my closet very very soon! - Seeing as how the majority of things on this list deal with television, it may be time for me to reevaluate myself and my pastimes. ;)


Love those oxfords, I've been thinking about getting a pair soon too!
ReplyDeleteI have a brain dump post scheduled for tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI have been hearing all the commercials about Comcast. That really sucks. Didn't think they would actually drop Fox. It is not some obscure channel no one watches!
I just bought a pair of oxford high heels! I can't wait to wear them!
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts are the same on those smart cars. I mean, really? They stand zero chance in an accident.
ReplyDeleteI loved this post!! It made me smile bunches :) I completely relate. And the stickers on the cars? Vom.
ReplyDelete