Friday, August 14, 2009

Random Smattering

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!! Could it be at all possible that I have morphed into a morning person? I've been up for about an hour, which is mildly unheard of for me. Spent the time doing what else but checking in with all of you and your goings on! Last night I headed up to M&T Bank Stadium for the Battle of the Beltway. Way to drop the ball on this one Redskins, literally AND figuratively. I went with a friend from school (the boy who was going to drive 3 hours but 'doesnt like me like that') and I have decided that I am totally fine being completely platonic with him. I feel like I definitely have the habit of making something out of nothing, and then when I see him I am like Hmm.. what was I thinking? But regardless the game was fun! Note to anyone getting their tickets from StubHub to go to a Ravens game: The ticket office is NOWHERE near the stadium.. guess I should have figured that out before hand!

I WON MY FIRST GIVEAWAY! I am so pumped! I won this print from Sweet Tea Diaries and I have been wanting one for so long! It is going to look so adorable in my new room!

I have been thinking about hosting my own giveaway sometime in the future.. perhaps once I get to 50 followers? I will have to start doing some brainstorming for something extra special for all of you!

A Girl Can Dream, who I have mentioned before, has given me the Butterfly Award! I cannot say enough good things about her as we have a lot in common being Marine Corps children! I do wish, however, that I had an adorable boy toy like hers, but in due time!

This award has zero rules but to pass the love on so I bestow this upon:

Sunshinemeg @ Float On... (This girl is the EPITOME of this award!)
Heather @ Live.Laugh.Love
Wears Inappropriate Shoes

*Happy socializing ladies! :)

As I said earlier this week, I will be heading down to NC help Little Sister A move into her new dorm! She wanted to go to the zoo today so hopefully the heat isnt unbearable! My digital camera is acting up, because when I tried to take a picture from our seats at the game last night it told me I would have to format the chip and erase all my pictures.. ugh! Hopefully I will get it fixed and be able to share some pictures from the weekend! Wishing you all a relaxing and fun filled August weekend!

7 comments:

  1. hope you had a great time at the game even though we gave your redskins a beating! :) I have that picture - haven't framed it yet...still deciding where to put it, but I really love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and winning that fabulous print...so cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning your first give away (what a cute print!) and your award!! hope you have a great weekend!! = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Thanks sister. Happy Friday to you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award!!! I'm playing catch up on blogs and I just found it. Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete