I have little to no words.. That never happens to me. But I did get the Honest Scrap Award from A Girl Can Dream. She's fab if you haven't already stumbled across her blog you should make your way over. I got this award a little while back and had been thinking I wanted to do a re-do since my first answers were super lame. I had all these great things to say about myself, and now I can't think of what they were. But alas... here goes.
1. Growing up I would always see how long I could go without wearing the same outfit to school twice. I played that little game with myself this summer with my internship wardrobe and I won.
2. I like to plan things way ahead of time. The only problem with this is that I have a problem with follow through. I think I am getting better though.
3. I've only ever said "I love you" to one boy, and I am sure that it was just friend love as I was only 14. I don't know what being in love feels like yet but I am looking forward to it.
4. All but 1 college I applied to had orange as one of its school colors.
5. I am SO not a morning person, much more of a night owl but for whatever reason all summer I have been waking up at 6:40, going back to sleep, then waking up with my alarm at 7:30.
6. I am pretty much a chicken and fish girl only. I've never had that desire for a big steak dinner.
7. I've never had a real pet. Hermit crabs, fish, a hamster that drowned, but no dogs or cats.
8. I absolutely abhor feet. I cringe whenever anyone's feet brush up against me. I worked in a nail salon for 2 years as a receptionist and I would have to fill the pedicure tubs with people's feet in my face. It was torture. But I got free manis and pedis!!
9. Love purses/tote bags. Have too many, even though I can only use one at a time, I am always on the lookout for new ones.
10. In 45 minutes I will be off of work!
I am not this boring I swear.. I just never have anything good to say about myself when I am on the spot!
Happy Wednesday everyone. After today we are on smooth sailing to the weekend. My stomach is already in knots over tomorrow's date. I am going to try and breathe easy and just be myself.. it worked the first time around right?! :)
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

I am so with you on 8 and 9! Great list!
ReplyDeleteI have a purse obsession too. My finace bet me that I cant go a year without buying a new purse. I have a countdown in my iPhone...I have 211 days to go...its killing me not to buy a new one.
ReplyDelete