Friday, August 14, 2009

In need of a preppy gift!

Sophomore year roommate and sorority sister J is a Lilly Pulitzer fanatic! Her entire bedroom/wardrobe/essence is pink and green. Not to mention that she has everything a girl could ever think of wanting. Her birthday was back in June, but she was in Australia at the time so she will be receiving her gift very belated when we get back to school next week. She is starting student teaching shortly and I wanted to get her something practical. I have already decided on an LL Bean tote with her monogram on it. My mom is a teacher so I know that a big carry all tote is essential when grading stacks of homework assignments and bringing them to and from school. I also wanted to get her a name plate for her desk. I don't want to get her a plain executive looking engraved plate because that just doesn't match her personality but I am having trouble finding one of the cute and preppy variety. Has anyone come across any girly desk nameplates? Thanks! xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I always find cute monogrammed teacher accessories online at www.personalizationmall.com Hope that helps! = )

    ReplyDelete