Thursday, August 6, 2009

All smiles!

Man oh man, I cannot tell you the last time I was this giddy! Bar Boy #2 is already LIGHTYEARS ahead of Bar Boy #1, not that it was a hard task considering the source. I texted him yesterday evening to see what he had in mind for tonight. He responded that he had just been thinking about me (cue heart melting) and that it was up to me either dinner or just drinks. I chose dinner and he is picking a place and letting me know today. He called me and we talked for about 20 minutes. It was so easy and we both have the same sarcasm and sense of humor, which is pretty unheard of because my humor can often be a bit dry and misinterpreted. Where was he 2 months ago when I first got to New York?! And what in the world am I going to wear tonight...

Expect a post date wrap up later tonight/tomorrow!!

9 comments:

  1. Have a great time!! So excited for you. I do love my fiance but that first date nerves/ giddiness is awesome...miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH that is SO exciting! Have a GREAT time tonight and let us know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) The great decision of what to wear. Ahhh, I would recommend you wear something you are comfortable in and feel HOT. I usually tend to go for jeans, a cute top and some sexy heels. Sometimes restaurants can get cold (hence the jeans). But it is summer so a dress isn't out of the question either. Good luck!

    Thanks for the support recently too! **hugs**! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great time and cant wait to hear what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a wonderful time! it's the best feeling to find someone who 'gets' you and your sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I hope it goes well tonight and you have a great time! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eek! So excited to hear how it turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We need DETAILS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete