Since this is a shortened week.. I suppose that makes today my Thursday! I am liking the sound of that. Plans for this weekend are sllloowwlllyyy coming together. It is looking like it will be a low-key celebration with my roommate L and some of her high school friends. With a pending paycheck.. a new outfit may be just the thing I need. (My roommate A always tells me that I have a very skewed perception of the word need, but I am more than okay with that!) I was thinking about making one of those flag cakes with the Cool Whip and fruit but then I had to snap back to reality and realize that I would probably mess up something even that simple due to my lack of being able to do anything in the domestic ball park. My poor future husband..
In other news.. I have been a Blackberry user for about two years but I became eligible for an upgrade yesterday. Love my Blackberry, hate the lack of battery life. I charge it every night.. and it lasts barely a day. My younger brother has an iPhone and now with the release of the new model and price cut on the old model.. I am considering taking the plunge. The news, however, has recently reported that the new 3GS models have been overheating. Truthfully I can live without the video camera and the compass and for $99 I am considering going with the 3G. Anyone have the new model? Has yours been overheating? Like it better than a Blackberry?
I am so excited for this upcoming semester. My aforementioned roommates/sorority sisters and I are living in the cutest townhouse off campus. L and I went up a few weekends ago to move a few things in and purchase a few things. We have more wine glasses than is appropriate, but it is going to be a great time living with them. I now am on the hunt for new bedding/accessories for my new room. It is going to be so great to have a human size bed after suffering with the XL dorm issued mattresses. I really love the look of the Anthropologie bedding.. although none of the ones I like come in Full. Do they make Full size bedding? The hunt continues...
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

I am getting anything other than a bb for my next phone because of the cost of service.
ReplyDeleteI'm super behind on the times of new phones...but my husband has a blackberry for work and really likes it. Work does pay for it though...so maybe that's what he likes?? :)
ReplyDeleteI got the iPhone 3GS when it came out and I absolutely LOVE it! I haven't had any problems with it overheating. I charge mine every night and it'll last 2-3 days, less if I'm doing lots on the internet. I looked at a BB Bold before purchasing the iPhone and I'm so glad I made the decision I did.
ReplyDeleteO man I have NEVER been happier when I moved off campus to live with my sorority sisters...I HATE those XL twin beds! I have a full at school so yes they totally do make full bedding....I got my comforter from this small store in my town and the sheets at Target which has surprisingly cute sheets!
ReplyDeleteI am eligible for an upgrade in September and I am def. going to get an iPhone. I wanted a blacberry, but I have a Macbook and want everything to sync.
ReplyDeleteI have a Blackberry and could not agree more about battery life. I'm eligible for an updgrade now, but talked myself out of the iPhone for reasons I can't now remember. Maybe I'll reconsider. And I can totaly relate to the XL dorm mattress. I only lived the dorm life for a year and it was about 11 months too long.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow. I'm now following you.