My apologies for my near week long hiatus. I have been in the midst of a mini life rut as I like to call them. Nothing big, just think that spending the summer away from home and friends is starting to wear on me a little bit.
Went up to move the couches into my town house with roommate L this weekend. Everything is really coming together and I think we will have the cutest house on the block come August. I've still got some great ideas for cute decorations and just making everything cohesive. I want it to be the antithesis of college living.. you know the random patio chairs in the dining room and things of that sort.
If youve been reading you know of the boy who was going to come visit but didnt etc etc etc.. well without beating that story into the ground, lets just say that I saw him this past weekend and he still is one of the most difficult people to understand that I have EVER encountered in my life. I need to move on.. anyone know any eligible bachelors because I know that until there is someone else to focus my energy on I am still going to be caught up in this mess.
I know that our girlfriends are our sounding boards for the good things and the bad. We want them to congratulate us on the good and mend our broken hearts after the bad. This past week during said life rut I have felt like my friends, well two specific ones, have been in competition mode. I know I am the first one to want to brag about something I have accomplished but I think that timing is really key. No, I don't want to hear about how your most recent guy told you he loved you and you said it back while I am in the midst of my life rut. I am ALWAYS the emotional cheerleader and this week I was just at my fill. I, of course, told her how I happy I was for her but it didnt take away from the feeling that she was throwing it in my face. Or perhaps I am just overly sensitive due to it being that dreaded time of the month.
Work has been good this week.. my boss is giving me more things to do because he says I am picking it all up pretty quickly. I am SO glad that I have enjoyed what I am doing this summer and also that I am good at it. My boss is well known and respected in this field so to have his approval is huge to me. Yesterday I began working on designing a pension plan for a home healthcare aid agency. And while it takes a bit to get all the pieces together, when it finally works out its such a feeling of accomplishment. That's my science brain speaking.. I really do love a good puzzle!
On to more fun things... I know a lot of you are absolute geniuses when it homes to home decor. The couches that my parents so lovingly gave us are sort of an olive green color. We have a couch, love seat, and oversized chair so right now the room sort of looks like it is overflowing with green. Is there any way I could liven up the room without having to go to far into the earth tones for accent pillows and such? It is a bright room so I dont want the furniture to bring it down. Any suggestions would be more than appreciated! :)
Hope your weeks have been going well.. its almost Fridayyyy!! Roommate L and I are going out for some sushi and a movie, The Ugly Truth with Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler. Looks like it will be funny!
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago


That movie looks hilarious. Let us know what you think! And suddenly I got a craving for sushi! Happy almost Friday = )
ReplyDelete