Hello, my name is MLD and I returned my iPhone
I know I know, you can remove your jaws from the floor now. It seems that I am a one in a million, the exception to the rule a la He's Just Not That Into You. And you can stop thinking that you have been reading the blog of a freak of nature, because I assure you I am a normal and fun person! But I did.. I went back into the Apple store and had an experience not unlike the dream when you wind up in the hallways of your school naked. I felt like everyone was looking at me in shock and awe, but I really was not all that fond of the phone. Of course all the Apple geniuses/concierges/minions/greaseballs gave me a hard time, but I stood my ground..even with the fear of God striking me down because I am sure even He has an iPhone.
I was clumsy with the phone and more or less, not hip enough. It was fun while it lasted, but I have reverted back to my old love with the new Blackberry Curve 8900. It came preloaded with John Mayer guitar riffs as ringtones. Game, set, match we have a winner! So there you have it.

I can't mock because I still have the cheapo flip phone that came free with my contract two years ago...
ReplyDeleteIts ok, the iPhone isn't for everyone...to each their own! Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI don't want an iphone because I have terribly pudgy fingers and have problems texting on them. I think after my bb pearl is up my next phone will be either a curve or an lg zenon
ReplyDeleteI have an old school phone. I will not be getting a blackberry or iphone until absolutely necessary (for example, if I need one for a job).
ReplyDeleteI have a cheap blue phone. I call it my blueberrry. It is perfect. hahah. Happy Friday to you!
ReplyDeleteTotally understand,,,the guy at the ATT store thought I had 3 heads when I was due for an upgrade and I said I wanted another blackberry instead of an iphone haha. Glad you're happy with your blackberry!
ReplyDeleteBlackberry Curve all the way, dear! I just got mine and I LOVE it. I'm not an AT and T customer so the iPhone isn't an option for me anyways but I played with my friend's to compare and consider moving companies if I liked it... I'd take my BB ANY day. Oh, and the BB is pink. You really don't get better than a pink Blackberry!
ReplyDeleteI didn't get an iphone because I knew I just wasn't hip enough to figure it all out. Sometimes more is just more...and makes life more complicated. I'm addicted to my pink blackberry though!
ReplyDeleteMy Dad and F-I-L both had it and both give it the thumbs down. You are not alone! :)
ReplyDeleteAdmitting you don't like the iPhone is like admitting you're Republican in California...and I would know.
ReplyDeleteThe Blackberry Curve is a great phone. I concur.
Rock on girl! I enjoy just having my "old" phone with all the applications I need! I know it was hard to return it esp. when everyone is totally wayyyy too into those phones!
ReplyDeleteNo tomato throwing here. I wasn't impressed by the iphone. I opted to keep my BlackBerry and haven't regretted it once.
ReplyDelete