Friday, July 17, 2009

Giveaway Alert!

Diamonds, Pearls, and A 'Southern Girl' is hosting a fabulous giveaway! The winner will be able to pick their choice from the A.Tierney bangles. I happen to adore A.Tierney. They have a vendor come to my school once or twice a semester and I love the watch that I purchased from them last year. You can get different ribbon bands for it and it is so easy to change and customize with different outfits. Wanted to share this with all of you although I would much rather keep it to myself so I had a better chance to win!

HAPPY FRIDAYYYY!!! Even though I was off Monday since I was traveling back from home, this week has certainly drug on. Tonight I am headed to PA to meet my parents and move some furniture into my town house! My little brother just graduated from high school so with their three children being off at college next year, they have decided that they need all new furniture.. Hmm.. But I wont complain as we now have great living room furniture as opposed to those hand-me-down frat couches that so many college apartments have. Roommate L will be coming out tomorrow with her madre so she can move in her bedroom furniture. I am thinking about going with a navy blue and hot pink feel for my room.. How do you girls feel about this duvet cover?

It is hard to tell from this picture but it is navy blue with big white poppies. I was thinking with pink shams and sheets it would be nice and bright.

One other question, I LOOOVEEEE my ruffle neck tissue tee from JCrew (I might need to start calling it JCrack as some of you bloggers have so appropriately done). I have been washing it on gentle but the neck is still seeming to unravel a bit. Is anyone else having that problem as well?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! xo

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that duvet cover I think it will be adorable with the pink sheets!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the duvet cover is super cute! Pink would look adorable but so would yellow! Bright and sunny and fun. Maybe that could be your spare set and it'd be a quick way to transform your room. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navy and pink sounds like a great combo! Love the duvet.

    ReplyDelete