A quick catch up on two awards I received from two fabulous new blog friends. Lucky in Love gave me this little gem. She has given me some great advice lately and she's an absolute sweetheart!
The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. **First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know but that are true. **Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. **Third, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). **And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."Let's see...
1. I have never broken a bone or gotten stitches.
2. I danced competitively growing up but once high school started I quit dance for cheerleading.
3. I compulsively check People.com and can tell you so much useless celebrity trivia that it is absurd.
4. I have the same birthday as Cal Ripken Jr and Chad Michael Murray and it is in less than 2 months!!
5. My mom knows everything I have ever done. EVERYTHING.
6. I would bet that I have seen every episode of Full House that exists because when we lived in Japan we only had two channels in English so a friend back home would send us tapes of all the episodes.
7. My favorite song is Belief by Gavin DeGraw.
8. My first concert was the NSYNC No Strings Attached tour with Pink and Sisqo.
9. I could eat sushi for every meal for the rest of eternity.
10. I had my palms read when I was a junior in high school and she told me that my significant letter is R. Hmm..
I give this award to any/all of my followers. I am very glad that you all have decided to come along on this ride with me!
The second award I received comes from It Ain't Always Pretty But It's Real. Thanks so much!

The Rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I give this award to...
A Boston Belle
A Girl Can Dream
Preppy Southern Princess
Pink Makes the World Go 'Round
dreaming in pink and green
Side note: Over the course of me writing this post, it has gone from sunny to dark clouds and torrential down pour to sunny again. What is going on with this weather?!

thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteYaaay! Thanks for the award! My first one! =) Hope the weather gets better for the weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDeletearen't bdays you share with celebs just the funniest?! mine is shared with hugh hefner and dennis quaid- so rando!
ReplyDeleteps- hooray for no broken bones- isn't that a scary thought?!
kHm
I went to that same NSYNC concert!!! :)
ReplyDeletei hate the weather right now!! i actually just left but while i was home it was pouring nonstop. i hope you have a good 4th!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for my award-you're too sweet! Girl, I understand the people.com obsession, as it is my homepage on every computer, and I think I could give you a run for your money on the celebrity gossip! Check out laineygossip.com-she's got great stuff and is so funny!
ReplyDeletehey lady...sorry, I saw the award but how do I link it back to you on here? whenever I try to do the link it's the ugly URL - how do I make it so it's your blog name and then they juts click on it? I'm new to all this blogstuff - still getting the hang of it :)
ReplyDelete