skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm back!
Literally just walked in the door after a great weekend almost 72 hours at home. The concert was absolutely great, except for the old bag in front of me who was telling me that they couldnt hear me screaming for them! I told her I didnt care and continued screaming. Yours truly somehow convinced herself that I wouldnt be able to take my camera in so I have a bunch of grainy cell phone pics that I will put up in a bit. Elton threw a bit of a diva fit when one of his piano peddles wasnt working and Billy got down there and tried to fix it. But then Elton took off and Billy did his set first. He was by far more of a crowd pleaser as Elton's songs tend to be a little more mellow. I will say that I was a bit bummed that A) Billy didnt play Uptown Girl! and B) There was no encore! As my mom put it, "Even NSYNC did an encore!" The best moment had to have been when Billy held up his ringless ring finger.. as if we all hadnt heard that he was divorcing his 27 year old wife.. or maybe just me due to my compuslive People.com habit . My dad and I were good to go as we had pretty much polished off a White Sangria wine cube from Target. It was soo good! From there we headed to the bar for high school BFF K's 21st birthday. Such a fun end to a great night. There was a huge group karaoke number of Hit Me Baby One More Time which was absolutely hysterical.
Got back into the city around 530 and met up with one of my sorority sisters for dinner. We went to Ayza, a really nice wine and chocolate bar, and I had a yummy chicken panini. Its a wonder I havent grown feathers and a beak yet because I eat soo much chicken. I just love it though! Hopped on the train, that was DEATHLY hot due to the broken AC. Now I am here in front of the TV for my weekly Bachelorette fix. Not too sure who it will be to go this week.. Definitely not Kiptyn as he is the front runner. We shall seeee! Hope you all had fab weekends.. can't wait to read all about them! xoxo
ETA: WOAH WOAH WOAH! Just looked like it will be Ed with the "physical difficulties". Damn the producers and their deceptive editing.
Sounds like you had a great time!!!
ReplyDelete