
ELTON JOHN AND BILLY JOEL!!!!
I am so ecstatic it is beyond words! I have been looking forward to this since February when Mom gave me the green light to get the tickets. I may or may not have gotten the most expensive tickets.. but as I always like to say "When NOT in Rome!" It is going to be a great show.. two musical masterminds in one place. I hope my excitement is screaming through through the screen because I really am that pumped. Tiny Dancer, Piano Man, Uptown Girl..the list goes on and on! It is the first concert to be held at the new Nationals Park in DC and I hear it is a great stadium. I will be taking tons of pictures, perhaps I will reveal the girl behind the blog as well!
Also this weekend is one of my best friends from high school's 21st birthday! The timing couldnt have been better because I doubt I would have been able to come home if her birthday had been on a different weekend. If I can make it back in time after the concert I am going to meet up with everyone for drinks.. and then birthday dinner at the Japanese steakhouse that we ALWAYS go to! The food is great and it will be fun to be around tons of friends. Wishing everyone a great weekend whatever you have planned! xox
Also this weekend is one of my best friends from high school's 21st birthday! The timing couldnt have been better because I doubt I would have been able to come home if her birthday had been on a different weekend. If I can make it back in time after the concert I am going to meet up with everyone for drinks.. and then birthday dinner at the Japanese steakhouse that we ALWAYS go to! The food is great and it will be fun to be around tons of friends. Wishing everyone a great weekend whatever you have planned! xox

I saw them in concert. AMAZING!
ReplyDeletemy sis went to their concert when they were in Madison WI a few months ago and said it was the best one that she's ever been to- you're in for a real treat!
ReplyDeletekHm
Billy Joel was my first concert ever! Have a blast with the piano man!
ReplyDeleteOMG so jealous!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time...you're going to LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteSounds fabulous!! Can't wait to hear about the concert!! Pictures please...I heart the Piano Man :)
ReplyDelete