This post is going to be a mish mash of a lot of things... So I think a list will do the trick.
*It's Wednesday.. so I officially have a week and a half left of my internship. Summer flewwww by. Just a few more weeks until I am reunited with all my friends who were abroad last semester and starting senior year of with a bang.
*Going out with boy from the bar tomorrow. He poked me on Facebook. I don't know if I like that. I'm sure there will be stories to follow.
*Finished up Chasing Harry Winston and I was pretty disappointed in the ending. I know that things cant go on forever but I always feel left hanging when books and movies just sort of stop. I have now started reading Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster and she is so unbelievably funny. I was cracking up last night on the bike at the gym.
*Anyone else a Bachelorette fan? I personally loved Ed. I think he is so cute and funny and I think they will actually work out unlike so many of the previous couples. Did anyone else think that Reid was being sort of rude? He had his opportunity and he left. I think his expectations of her just melting into his arms were unrealistic. But then again.. nothing like a 6 week whirlind romance puts the reality in Reality TV.
*I am well on my way to finishing up the second season of Mad Men before season 3 begins on August 16th. This show is just too good.. if you arent watching you are definitely missing out.
*I am participating in my first swap! I have the pleasure of being paired with a great woman and fellow Virginian. I hope she enjoys the goodies I picked out for her!
*It is raining. No surprise there. I'm making a grilled cheese sandwich because I have zero food here and there's little point to going to the grocery store when Im only here for another week and a half. And then I will settle in for some Mad Men. Don Draper is beyond beautiful.
Cheers to the week being half over. Hope its been a great one!
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

Lancaster literally makes me laugh out loud when I read. She just says silly,ridiculous things!
ReplyDeleteOh I hate it when books and movies just end. Hitchcock movies kill me. I love them and then I'm completely irritated at the end.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about reading Chasing Harry Winston. I've nearly picked it up at the bookstore more than once. I may push it a little farther down my list for now...
I just joined a Chick Lit book club soley because the current book they are reading is Bitter is the New Black. I'm a tad behind cause I'm engrossed in the Sookie Stackhouse books, but I shall catch up. And I couldn't agree more about Don Draper...he's positively dreamy!
ReplyDeleteI felt the exact same way about Chasing Harry Winston!
ReplyDeleteI should receive my first disk of Mad Men from the first season today in the mail (via Netflix). I'm excited to see it since I keep hearing how good it is.
ReplyDelete