HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! I personally cannot think of a better place to call home. I am thankful everyday for all that this great nation has given me and my family. I am thankful to my father and all of the men and women who serve in our Armed Forces. I am thankful for the rights that I have and the opportunities for my voice to be heard. It is a bit sad to be away from home on this holiday as there is nothing like the 4th in our nation's capital (No offense NYC, it has been a GREAT summer!) My favorite 4th of July memory was a few summers ago when we were on the roof of a family friend's apartment on Pennsylvania Ave looking out at the fireworks over the Washington Monument and the Capital building. It was a truly beautiful sight. Hope everyone has a great holiday today and takes a second to stop and think about how fortunate we are!
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

Well said!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I experienced DC 4th of July at least once. Nothing like it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful fireworks picture. Wow! That is great :)
ReplyDelete