Just saw a preview for tonight's episode of the Bachelorette. I am thinking that since they started out with 30 men this season that the proposal is coming next week when there is a Final 3 instead of a Final 2? That could be dramatic. Two things immediately came to mind..
1.) Why is this show so addicting? I know as well as everyone else that they NEVER stay together. Other than Trista, Ryan, and their adorable children. And of course she would be the only success story as she is an alumna of my sorority.
2.) It can't be the "MOST DRAMATIC ROSE CEREMONY/PROPOSAL EVER" every single season. Sorry Chris Harrison.. the shock has worn off and you might think about getting a new catch phrase.
If Jillian knows what is good for her she will get rid of Wes tonight.. Unless she has to go from 4 to 2? And who is it that is having problems with "physical intimacy"? Sounds a bit messy..
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

okay- now I'm glad that I haven't watched this because you've teed it up to be even more addicting than Gastineau Girls- how do you not love the "reality" of it all?!
ReplyDelete:)
kHm
I'm hooked too! It's so crazy but I just can't get enough!
ReplyDelete