Wednesday, March 2, 2011

wee bit.

Taking a time out from What's Up Wednesday, to bring you a wee bit about me courtesy of LeighAshley. I have a killer cold so my brain is just too congested to come up with my own material today.
{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
i have one pair of jeans with a hole in the knee that i bought from abercrombie in high school. i always laugh when i see them in my closet but now they are strictly used as a measuring device because i remember the weight that i was at when they were swimming on me. trying to get back there!

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
definitely not on the week days. on the weekends, usually.
i am trying to go to sleep earlier but i am such a night owl!

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
dunk the whole thing, let it get a little bit soft and soggy, then enjoy!

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
the first thing i do when i get home from work is lose the shoes and socks.
i love to be barefoot.

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
my parents.

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
my sister and i got into a yogurt fight once when we were being babysat.
it was all over the place!

{seven} do you snore?
not usually, but i do if i am sick.

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
somewhere between 60 and 70 words a minute.
if you want to test yourself you can do so here!

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
i haven't in quite sometime but i might still be able to if i tried.

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
not too salty, i usually eat the individual 100 calorie bags, and they are just right!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I am so with you on taking off my shoes and socks! My rommate wears her shoes until she goes to bed. It drives me nuts, I just think about how uncomfortable it must be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 1oo calorie packs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wasted a good 30 minutes trying to improve my typing speed with that test! I could never get above 50-60 words per minute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! I also have jeans used strictly for measuring :)

    I am an oreo twister so I always twist one side off and then eat the frosting and then eat the cookie... it's a little complicated but oh so yummy haha.

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete