A little bit of Pink and Green for your Thursday!
For years, I have been telling myself that when I am at a happy weight/size I would invest in a Lilly dress or two, or many. I am still a ways off from my ultimate goal, but I have made progress. I cannot tell you how much I am loving the new spring dresses and how much it makes me long for warmer weather.
I looove this dress {don't think it is from the new batch of dresses, but I love it still}. The print makes me so happy and I adore the neckline. Madre did tell me that she would buy me anything I wanted if I pass this exam {22 days uuggghhh} so this just might be the motivation I need {aside from the fact that I need to pass this test to eventually move up in my job? Yea that little chestnut}.

I love that dress!!! that's definitely some motivation to do well on your test! print out the picture and stick it everywhere so you constantly see it! haha
ReplyDeletewow that dress is so cute! i love the neckline also and the pattern is so fresh and spring-y =)
ReplyDeleteStudy study study for that exam!! Just think of the dress :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Linds
Vineyard Loveknots
Love this dress! Perfect for a spring weekend outing :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'll do great on your exam!
xoxo
Jenna