Monday, March 21, 2011

spring? oh wait.

Woke up to snow this morning. This must be a joke. It was really ugly, heavy, rain snow too. No bueno, no bueno at all.

How was everyone's weekend? You know my routine by now. My test is so close, I am starting to freak out a little bit. But freaking out won't help anything. And it is just a test. A very important, expensive test to keep paying for, but just a test after all. I have more practice problems and exams to do this week and then hopefully I will be all set Friday morning.

 
Maybe chanting this will help?

So my school ended up getting stomped in the tournament. It wasn't for lack of fan support though, I will tell you that. My parents and so many of my friends were at the game and it just goes to show you how much everyone stands behind our school. I can't even imagine having gone to a different university.

After the game, my friend M and I headed over one of the bars near my apartment for some St. Patrick's Day celebrating. I felt like such a goober because I changed out of my green clothes after work. Whoops. Ended up exchanging numbers with two different guys {I never do this}, and am now engaged in the classic 'getting to know you' texting match. It is really exhausting. And I still stand behind my earlier claim that texting has really ruined dating for all of us. It is so easy to hide behind that little phone screen. You can go back and edit what you are saying as opposed to an actual breathing conversation. One seems more interested than the other, although they both initiated the texting so we shall see if anything comes of these two prospectives. Can't worry about any of this until AFTER test day.

Please send me lots of good test taking vibes! I can sure use them!

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully they will make a move and ask you out soon. I hate texting while dating BEFORE you actually even go out with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with MCW! so impressed though-- not one, but two guys interested, oh la la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow? No! No snow! I'd send you some of the sunshine we had today if I could. Although we're supposed to be getting rain tomorrowish so... :)

    Don't feel bad - my team also got stomped on in the tournament. Then they fired our coach. Sadness all around the Vols basketball program.

    Good luck on your test! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete