I do not like Daylight Savings Time one bit. Whether the clocks are going forward or backward I always get messed up. This morning was no exception. I set my alarm, woke up, turned it off and went back to sleep because my body refused to accept the time change. Whoops.
How did you all spend your weekend? Mine was pretty quiet. Studying as per usual. Only two more weeks and I can have my life back. I am just about done with the actual lessons and then it is just review and practice problems and sample exams until I can do this stuff in my sleep. I am starting to worry if I am going to be able to remember all of the material. I used to be a great test taker and then college happened and I developed awful test anxiety. My mind just goes blank. Any suggestions on how to cope with this are more than welcomed!
I managed to do a little shopping this weekend as well and scored some pretty great things.

Dolce Vita for Target wedges.. obsessed is an understatement.
I have a hunch that I am going to be living in these for the spring and summer.
Love this cardigan, I actually am wearing it today over a black tank.
Can never have too many cardigans!
I also picked up some household items, some new workout pants, and a really cute dress from H&M that I will never be able to find a picture of. When are we going to be able to shop their store online? I have a few internet purchases arriving this week as well, including a new denim jacket. Of course after I am sure the old one will show up as soon as the new one arrives. That is just how the universe works.
Hope your loss of an hour didn't affect you too much, Happy Monday!

I hate Daylight Savings Time too! It throws me off and literally takes me a whole week to adjust.
ReplyDeleteLove the wedges! I actually bought them, but had to return them because the high backs on them irritated the backs of my heels. I was so upset because they are adorbs. Hopefully they won't hurt your feet! Mine are just sensitive and are very picky about the shoes I put them in.
Have a great day!
I am seriously contemplating those shoes!
ReplyDeleteI completely agree about Daylight savings time! I am still off-kilter! Great finds and no doubt, your old jean jacket will show up when your new one arrives :)
ReplyDeleteI am a huge shoes girl and these wedges are so cute! I couldn't agree with you more on the time change, but it is nice for me to have more daylight to play with my daughter outside in the nice weather. Check out my giveaway.
ReplyDeletehaha I did that this morning too with the change -- turned off my alarm because I thought there is NO way it is already time to get up; it is still DARK out! haha oops!
ReplyDeleteI'm thrown off too ... but am happy when I get out of work it isn't dark already.
ReplyDeleteCute cardigan!
~Lindsay
ooh love love love those wedges...Target does it again!!
ReplyDeleteThose wedges are amazing, I want:) x
ReplyDelete