Wednesday, March 16, 2011

madness!

Happy hump day ladies! Goodness am I feeling out of whack. Getting up for work has been the biggest struggle. It's like I have never waken up before in my life. I fully move to abolish daylight savings time. Weren't they consider doing that anyways?
 
So what's up with me? Studying. No surprise there. I cannot tell you how glad I will be when this is all over. 8 days of review and practice exams and hopefully it will all pay off. I promise a sweet giveaway coming down the pipe as a thank you for listening to my whining about all of this.

*Where is the sun? I talked that groundhog up so much but I have been severely let down by him. The temperatures aren't too bad but I am really craving some sunlight. And a tan, I could pass for Casper's sister right now.
 

*I finally watched Love and Other Drugs this weekend. I am absolutely in love with Jake and Anne together. I didn't realize how nude she was going to be in this film and all I could think was how far she has come from Princess Diaries. Love those movies. Loved the wardrobe of Jake's character as well. Pretty much the ideal style of a man in my eyes.
 

*MARCH MADNESS!!! My alma mater is back in the NCAA tournament this year after a four year absense {of course the four years I attended the school}. My parents are going to the game tomorrow and I am completely jealous. We have a reputation of being a bracket buster and they are predicting the same for us again this year! Woohoo! Rocking orange on St. Paddy's day? Of course!

*This skirt is the reason why the denim jacket saga came to be. I want to wear this outfit next weekend when I go back to PA. I am thinking it's pretty day drinking appropriate. Thoughts?
hp 
*I was talking to a friend last night who told me he hadn't seen his parents or sister in 3 years. My jaw hit the floor. I realize that there is no normal when it comes to family dynamics but I was really sad for him. I know how my family is and I could never imagine not seeing them for that long!

*Considering buying a Groupon type deal to get my teeth cleaned? Is that weird? My office doesn't provide dental insurance and it is a pretty good deal for an exam, cleaning, and X-rays.

*I am still so sad for Japan. They are saying in the news that this recovery effort is going to be even more expensive and daunting than Hurricane Katrina. I know you can't really quantify loss and devastation, but it just goes to show how huge this disaster is.

What's up with you all on this Wednesday? Please share!

4 comments:

  1. I love that outfit. In fact I need a good casual date outfit. May go check out that skirt at lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. I have had really good luck with groupon type things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen that movie yet either. Glad to hear you liked it! I'll definitely put it on my list of must sees :)

    About the teeth cleaning...I can't see why it would be a bad idea? I mean a dentist is a dentist, right? It's not like you are having discounted surgery or something. I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog-- i like that orange skirt! i'm new to blogging, so please stop by!

    ReplyDelete