A less then cerebral post today.
We all need a bit of reality TV in our lives, now don't we?
We all need a bit of reality TV in our lives, now don't we?
I know there are some Bachelor fans out there..come out, come out wherever you are! Wow.. what a reality television whirlwind we endured last night. I wish I could explain to you why I watch this show. There really is no logical reason behind it. It is truly a mystery of great proportions. Here are my thoughts on the outcome...

I think they are pretty much doomed. Never before have we seen an ATFR special quite like that. It's like they were dragging their poor little fledgling relationship through the mud ALREADY and saying LOOK, it worked for them {3 out of 25 or so? not the best odds}. I feel like Brad chose Emi*ly to really drive home what he has been selling all season, that he is a changed man and that he is done being alone. I think he knew that Chan*tel would be fun and would love him, but that he could walk away if need be. No child involved, no heartbreaking past. I think he just wanted the challenge. But then again what do I know? It honestly doesn't even seem like Em*ily even likes him really, much less love him. Or perhaps, this was their most genius move ever, to bring these two on after their proposal as rocky as can be so that no one has any sort of hope that they will last and then shock everyone. But I think that is highly unlikely.
Bring on season 2 of the Bachelor Pad. Gotta love roses AND money!

Ugh. I cannot stand Emily! I didn't like her from the beginning. Everything about her is fake, including her "sweetness." I actually do think Brad if fairly down to earth and got swept up in her fake teeth and hair.
ReplyDeletehaha we watch it because it's great entertainment.. I always say for two hours a week I can focus on someone else's drama instead of mine... ha
ReplyDeleteI seriously feel like the only person EVER to NOT watch this show haha...I feel like I do though with all the reveiws and FB status re every show =)
ReplyDeleteI thought it was really sad. I think Brad did truly fall in love with Emily. The problem is she does not love him. You could even tell during the proposal! I feel bad for Brad.
ReplyDeleteI think Brad 100% loves Emily. I don't think Emily feels the same about him. I hope they work out, but if they don't, it will be because of her and her own insecurities.
ReplyDeleteI admit it....I'm addicted too! I don't know why but I just have to watch. I agree with you--they are doomed for sure. She seemed like a completely different person during the after show than she did the whole time, and she seemed totally not into him. Poor guy.
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
I know... I can't seriously understand why I watch it. I guess I just hope people find love... in whatever venue. but really.. those odds are just terrible.
ReplyDeleteI hope they make it but I sure do have a not so good feeling in my stomach about them.