Monday, March 7, 2011

it is written.

I saw this on a few other blogs and I wanted to get in on the fun. I think handwriting is often pretty telling as far as the personality of the person behind the writing. Wonder what mine says about me? 
Here are the questions:
1. What's your name / blogger name?
2. What's your blog's URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 - 5 other people.

 Of course I have monogrammed paper, did you expect any different?
I think I am the last person on the planet to realize the significance of the sentence about the fox and the dog... it contains all the letters of the alphabet. I never noticed that before. And I mean it when I say I cannot write in cursive {other than my signature}. I think I blocked it out after so much emphasis put on it in my formative years. Tragic, really. 

4 comments:

  1. omg- I had no idea that sentence has all the letters of the alphabet! hahah so I guess I'm the last person on the planet to realize the significance.
    and i like your monogrammed sticky notes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have cute handwriting!! and don't worry.. I just found out that the sentence has all letters of the alphabet a few months ago haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to tag you in this ... but you already did it! I thought so... and went back to check. (And I didn't know that about the sentence... makes so much sense now!) :)
    ~Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had NO IDEA about that sentence either! Thanks for the heads up - I'm going to try to ask people about it's significance then act like I'm better than them if they don't know! Haha. J

    www.bornwithoutatooth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete