Tuesday, March 8, 2011

adjusted.

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you all had lovely weekends! We got some killer rain here Sunday day and night so the roads were totally flooded yesterday morning. I never hit traffic on my way to work and then all of a sudden there were huge backups getting off the highway. Apparently everyone was being re-routed and it just made for a huge mess. Luckily I don't have too far to go to get from my apartment to work and I was going away from the majority of the traffic. Fun start to a Monday, no?


This weekend I saw The Adjustment Bureau with Matt*Damon and Emily*Blunt. I thought it was great! I also love John*Slattery {can't wait for Mad Men to come back on!} I know it was drawing some comparison to Inception {which I still haven't seen, for shame} but I didn't think it was too much of a psychological twister. Just the right amount, if there is such a thing. I definitely recommend it!

I feel like I have fallen into a bit of a blog slump. Everything is starting to sound so repetitive, but I guess thus is life lately with this exam on the horizon. Hopefully life starts to take a more happening turn once the test is over.

4 comments:

  1. We saw this movie on Saturday and I loved it too!!! Kinda funny bc my post today was about it too. :)

    i know what you mean about the "blog slump." I'm usually thinking I have no clue why anyone reads my blog bc all my posts are so nerdy/lame.

    Good luck on your exam! I'm sure you'll pass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been debating back and forth about seeing this movie, so glad to hear you liked it... maybe i can convince sequel accordingly!

    vlogs make me nervous -- but i have an anonymous blog (at least, i try to!) so i would never do one.

    i've found that starting a bunch of "draft," posts whenever i have a new idea and just letting them sit for awhile is a big help when i've lost inspiration - i can just open one up a few weeks later and go from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to hear someone finally saw this movie!! I'm so thrilled that it is a positive review too =) The husband and I have plans to see it this weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to seeing this film!

    ReplyDelete