Is it gray or grey? I have honestly never known. I always spell weird wrong on the first try too. But, I digress. The weather is less than desirably today. All is okay though because it sort of matches my current disposition,
and my sweater.
via
and my sweater.

7 seconds. A 7 second voice mail this morning is all that it took for me to second guess everything that I have been doing these past few months. Every breakthrough I have made, every time I decided that I was done letting myself care about people who didn't care about me. 7 seconds of a drunk dial, might I add. Just further proving that I haven't been considered once in a sober thought since October. Now you want to know how I am? I tried to go back to the blog archives and see if I had talked about this particular situation before because I know in real life it has been discussed, picked apart, and over analyzed ad nauseam. I don't really have the emotional strength to give you a full run down {then why did I bring it up? I don't know}. I just know that back in August I was deeply hurt by him, and it wasn't the first time. How can you consider someone a friend and move hours and hours away without so much as a minute of your time? I think what I had to realize is that I know I would never disregard my friends in such a way, but maybe for HIM he doesn't feel like he did anything wrong. I spoke my piece, and my feelings went unacknowledged. I don't think I have anything to say at this point, and a message of "Just called to see how you were doing" is not going to patch things up.

Thinking of you on this gray/grey day girl - sending you big hugs from mrs rosie posie x
ReplyDeleteI think it can be both ways? Louis' middle name is Gray. I spell the color Grey. I just had to make rule for myself, so I didn't get a headache thinking about it :)
ReplyDeleteBoys suck. They are also fabulous. Late night/drunk voice mails and texts can turn your world upside down. I do know THAT for sure. But as I told TEN over the summer "when you want me to listen to what you have to say, call me when you are sober. otherwise, i will simply disregard it all."
Sorry you were rattled first thing this morning. Damn boys.
3 words = boys are dumb!
ReplyDeleteKeeping Up With Kindra dot blogspot dot com
My friend swears it's 'gray' if you're in America and 'grey' if you're Canadian. I have no idea. I just know I usually use 'gray' but if I'm feeling whimsy, I change it up to 'grey.'
ReplyDeleteI hope your day got better! Chin up!
(It was a gray, rainy day here in Nashville. :))
I go back and forth all the time about the "correct" spelling. Sorry to hear about the boy drama - drunk messages are the worst and for me more painful to listen to.
ReplyDeleteUgh...boys! I feel your pain! Hope your gray/grey day gets better!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
Drunk dials can either be wonderful and silly, or horrible and heartbreaking. I'm sorry to hear that, but it sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders and will be able to handle it.
ReplyDelete