Wednesday, March 23, 2011

checkin in, checkin in.

Chugging along, Friday is fast approaching. I apologize for my test stress taking over around here. I have decided that I am going to do my very best and if I have to take it again so be it. I can't perform beyond myself, as I was reminded by a good friend. I need my life back as well so IF I have to take another stab at this I am going to need a little bit of a breather first. 

I feel like I have lost my face on this blog a bit. Granted I haven't been seeing much beyond my confines of my apartment and my office, but I just wanted to re-check in with everyone, especially new followers. What better way to do this than with a little alphabetical questionnaire?

{an old photo but I am desperately missing warm weather and tan skin!}

A-Age: 22 {and a half, I am a full supporter of half birthdays!}

B-Bed size: Full, however I am desperately feeling the need to upgrade to a queen.

C-Chore you hate: Doing the dishes. I have discussed this before. I still hate it. I will continue to hate it. How did anyone live before dishwashers?
How am I even alive since I don't have one?

D-Dogs: I have never had a dog. Does that make strange? I think it might.

E-Essential start to your day: The snooze button is immediately hit.

F-Favorite Color{s}: Pink and navy blue.

G-Gold or Silver: Silver although I want to incorporate some gold into the mix this season!

H-Height: 5'5

I-Instruments you play: I played piano in elementary and middle school.
I always wanted to play the violin though.

J-Job title: Pension Plan Administrator

K-Kids: I have none. Sometimes I worry about my lack of a maternal bone. 
When does that usually start growing?

L-Live: A little bit north of NYC

M-My mom's name: B

N-Nickname: Chelle, Chelley, and others that only make sense to a certain group of people.

O-Overnight hospital stay: Meningitis when I was nine years old. Scary stuff.

P-Pet Peeve: Do not get me started. People with a lack of public bathroom etiquette.

Q-Quote from a movie: "You think you can win on talent alone? Gentlemen, you don't have enough talent to win on talent alone." - Miracle, such a great movie and I love me some hockey!

R-Right/Lefty: Righty

S-Sibling:Younger sister A and younger brother G

{we were the cutest!}

T-Time you wake up: 7:30 - 7:45 am

U-Underwear: Hanky Pankys! It is a serious obsession.

V-Veggies you dislike: Asparagus.

W-What makes you run late: My bed is just too cozy and warm I don't want to wake up. And setting my alarm for PM instead of AM. Whoops.

X-Xrays you've had: Teeth, stomach

Y-Yummy food you make: Chicken stir fry, it is ALWAYS what's for dinner because it is so easy and one of the few things I can make.

Z-Zoo animal: Polar bears! I am so sad about Knut!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful for the snooze button.... that's how I start my day off too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the picture of your sublings and you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that picture cracks me up! Miracle was such an inspiring movie, love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. You all were adorable (well you still are!)

    Hanky Panky fan as well. I am also LOVING Commandos. They are smooth so they don't show through cotton dresses in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this question/answer post! Beautiful pictures, too. I am a silver person with hopes of incorporating gold, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate the dishes too - totally with you on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sad about that cute bear too. And 1/2 birthdays are indeed a holiday
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally get you, because I'm dying to upgrade from my Twin XL bed to anything else bigger. Also I left you an award on my blog because yours is so cute! Check it out at:

    http://seersuckeredsailor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete