The week's end is here folks. We made it. I hope you all have fun things planned. Maybe some spring activities if it is warm where you are? It isn't supposed to be too pleasant out around these parts for the next couple days which is good because I won't be swayed to step away from my studies. My exam is 3 weeks from today, CAN I DO IT?! I really really hope so. I can't decide if I like or loathe the fact that right after I hit submit, the computer screen gives me a pass/fail message. I think I would rather be able to forget about it for a few weeks and then be disappointed. But only happy thoughts for the next three weeks. Regardless of what happens, I will be headed to College Town, PA right after for my exam is over for my alma mater's big Greek Spring weekend bash. At least if I fail I can drown my sorrows in the fratty atmosphere.
bff J and I at said weekend last year.
we are drinking champagne out of plastic mugs with straws somewhere around 11am.
i miss college.
i miss college.
I figured I would cap off this week with a third and final link up. Hopefully I will be back to my regular self on Monday find some inspiration over the weekend.

It is Fill in the Blank Friday over at the little things we do!
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is my mother has been telling me for years to stop saying 'like'. I never realized how bad it was until recently. And I was like and he was like, it has got to stop. I also say perfect a lot when talking to clients at work? odd.
2. Today I am thankful for family, friends, health.
3. My best friend is my mom. I don't think there is anything that I havent told her or wouldnt be able to tell her.
4. A quirky thing about me is I have this ridiculous fear of drive by shootings. I think about how fast it could happen and how unsuspecting I would be. So absurd.
5. This weekend I am studying until my eyeballs fall out and hopefully taking a break to see The Adjustment Bureau.
6. Something that worries me is my future, or rather the uncertainty of it all. I have been struggling with this since I graduated college. I saw college as my last certain thing that I knew was going to take place in life, but I am trying to not worry too much about years and years down the road just yet.
7. On my night stand you would find cell phone, lamp, a glass of water, the book The Help, which has been put on a little bit of a hiatus due to probability taking over my life.
Bon weekend friends!
{There may be a giveaway coming soon, so stay tuned!}

So glad you posted on my blog! Can't wait to follow along with you, especially now that I know you have ties to PA!
ReplyDeleteI think about drive-by shootings sometimes and it really freaks me out!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have an amazing weekend -- good luck with all your studying =)
not to scare you, but no joke my ex boyfriend saw a shoot out in downtown Baltimore.. well I mean that's downtown Baltimore though hehe
ReplyDeleteThey did win!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the fact that you posted a picture drinking champagne out of plastic cups....sigh. College was such a good time!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
i am going to see the adjustment bureau today!
ReplyDeletei have the same worries too...
happy weekend!
I love the picture! Hope you had tons of fun this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI recently saw a video of myself and realized I say like waaayyy too much. need to work on that! my dad used to get upset with me when I was growing up bc I said it so much and I got better but I guess being away from him I have fallen back into the habit.
ReplyDelete